One-Way Eurostar Tickets From $71
Take advantage of exclusive one-way rates on Eurostar when you book by 31 March 2017. Standard tickets from $71, Standard Premier from $160.
- London - Paris: 02:16
- Prices from $90
- Book up to 180 days in advance
- High Speed trains
travellers in 2015
years of rail travel experience
Eurostar, high speed trains. Preferred way to travel between main cities like London, Paris and Brussels.
Eurostar is the high speed train operating between the UK and mainland Europe. The Eurostar trains link London to Paris or Brussels. Eurostar can travel at a speed of up to 300km/h, thus having shorting the travel duration between the three main capitals of Europe. Travelling by Eurostar is a synonym of comfort style!
Eurostar offers seasonal routes in summer and winter in Europe. During summer period, from July to September, Eurostar has direct services between London and Avignon, in the south east of France. During the winter period, from December to April, Eurostar links directly London to Moûtiers, Aime-la-Plagne and Bourg St Maurice giving access to over 40 ski resorts across the Alps, including Courchevel, La Plagne, Tignes, Méribel and Les Arcs.
Popular journeys and travel durations
As well as serving London, Paris, Brussels and Lille, Eurostar also offers direct, high-speed services from London to Disneyland® Resort Paris, and seasonal services to the Provencal city of Avignon and the French Alps.
|London St Pancras – Paris Gare du Nord||2h 15|
|London St Pancras – Brussels Midi/Zuid||2h 01|
|London St Pancras – Lille||1h 20|
|London St Pancras - Disneyland® Resort Paris||2h 34|
|London||Marne La Vallee||02:43||$213|
Booking and printing optionsBooking :
- Eurostar tickets are open for booking 180 days ahead.
- Get the lowest prices by booking early and don’t wait until the last minute as cheaper seats sell the fastest.
- Opt for off-peak trains when you have to travel short notice. They are more affordable than morning and evening trains along with those running on holiday eves, Friday and Sunday afternoon.
Printing option(s) :
Receive your ticket directly to your address. Just take them with you and you are ready to travel. Shipping fees apply.
Print @ home
Print your ticket anywhere and anytime before your travel. Skip shipping fees.
Print @ Station
Go to a self-service ticket machine and enter your reference to retrieve your ticket. Skip shipping fees.
Seat reservation :
- Mandatory for this train! The seat reservation is included in the price of your ticket. Please note that seats are auto-allocated by train carriers. Depending on availabilities, carriers will ensure that all passengers of a same party are seated together. Seats can be swapped only once on-board.
- Pass holders . Book your seat reservation exclusively with Rail Europe.
By train or by plane?Is the train faster than the plane, is the train cheaper or more comfortable as compared to flying? Overall, the Eurostar high speed trains are cheaper, faster and more comfortable than airplanes.
Eurostar is the ideal form of transport for travellers more used to the hassle of crowded airports than to the relaxed atmosphere of an international high-speed train.
Experience the service
Eurostar’s main stations, Paris Gare du Nord, Brussels Midi/Zuid and London St Pancras International, are all located in the city centre. All stations have shops and Wi-Fi Internet. Each Eurostar station has good connection with other public transportations and taxi service. If you’re travelling in Business Premier, you can use the dedicated lounges in each station.If you’re a citizen of a non-EU country, you will need to complete a landing card to hand to immigration staff.
You are advised to reach the station at least 45 minutes prior to departure to check in (10 minutes, if you’re travelling in Business Premier).
Allow 60-minute check-in for seasonal routes (Avignon, Moûtiers, Aime-la-Plagne and Bourg St Maurice).
|First class||First class||Second class|
|Carrier’s designationName of class of service as you might see on your ticket. small>||Business Premier||Standard Premier||Standard|
|10 minute check-in Avoid queues and get fast-tracked to board the train. small>|
|Business lounge at station Get the ultimate treat before any trip, or simply an ideal place to continue working. small>|
|Reclining seats Cosy with more legroom, reclining seats are ideal to enjoy the trip. small>|
|Power sockets Ideal for plugging in your laptop, phone, or other device right at your seat. small>|
|Newspapers and magazines Grab your free international/local newspaper or magazine and enjoy the ride. small>|
|Food and drink A delicious meal and drinks are served at seat on board. small>|
|Bar-buffet car Access to the bar-buffet car where snacks and beverages can be bought. small>|
|30 minute check-in Hold tight! You’re about to board one of the most famous trains in the world small>|
|60 minute check-in (seasonal routes) Shorter than any airport check-in for a memorable trip ahead. small>|
Standard or Business Premier: make your choice.
- Whether you travel in Business or Standard Premier Class aboard Eurostar, you benefit from a wide range of services to travel in comfort and style.
You are welcome by staff at the entrance of the carriage and you benefit from air-conditioned and specially designated carriages for your comfort. Eurostar trains offer you spacious reclining seats with generous legroom. Each seat has either an individual slide out table or a fixed table shared with adjacent passengers and is equipped with power sockets.
Flexibility of ticket, wireless in the business lounges, additional aboard services like the Express breakfast option for those who wish to work: dedicated to Business travellers, the Eurostar Business Premier Class makes you benefit from a wide range of services especially designed for your comfort and peace of mind.
No need to burden yourself, Eurostar trains offer all you need!
- There is a luggage limit onboard Eurostar trains. You are allowed 2 pieces of luggage and 1 carry-on bag.
Will there be a toilet on the train?
- Toilets are easily accessible on all the Eurostar trains and are usually most of the time indicated with the letters WC. Toilets can usually be found at the front or back of each Eurostar train coach, and include a sink, toilet and a locking door.
Travelling with Eurostar is 100% hassle free. Easy booking and high standards in every travel class make your journey a total bliss.
Interactive Rail Map
- A. You can print your tickets from the convenience of your home or you can retrieve them from self-service machines in London St Pancras, Brussels Midi or Paris Nord station before boarding your Eurostar train.
- A. A passenger qualifies for Senior Fares at age 60 and over.
- A. Eurostar is a reservation-only service and bookings can be taken up to 6 months in advance. Also bear in mind that Eurostar is not included in the Eurail pass or France Rail Pass program but you can still get a discount on Eurostar when buying a pass.
- A. Eurostar journeys can be booked up to 6 months in advance of the return date of travel. Eurostar Direct services to Disneyland Resort Paris have a longer booking period and are made available further in advance. And Eurostar Direct seasonal services to the French Alps and Avignon are opened for sale for the entire season.
- A. Eurostar Business Premier passengers will be offered a 3-course meal with refreshments at seat meanwhile in Standard Premier, you will get a light and cold meal with refreshments at seat. A bar buffet car with a selection of food and beverages for purchase is also available on Standard class.
- A. Toilets are easily accessible on all the trains and are usually marked with the letters WC. Toilets can usually be found at the front or back of each train car (also known as a coach), and will include a sink, toilet and a locking door.
- A. Eurostar offers 3 classes of service: 2 for 1st class and 1 for 2nd class. Business Premier which offers priority express check-in at the terminals, a dedicated ticket desk for check in, access to the Eurostar Executive lounges, spacious reclining seats with generous legroom, wifi access at the terminals, a dedicated coach for business travelers, complimentary newspapers, 3-course meal with refreshments at your seat. Leisure Select offers spacious reclining seats with generous legroom, complimentary newspapers, and 3-course meal with refreshments at your seat. Standard class (2nd class) offers generous legroom and access to a bar-buffet car where a selection of food and beverages are available for purchase.
Q. What are the differences between Full Fare, Leisure Fare, Youth Fare, Passholder Fare and Senior Fare on Eurostar?A. Full Fare is an unrestricted ticket. It is fully exchangeable and refundable even after the departure date. For exchanges and refunds, your local Raileurope office must receive the ticket no later than 60 days after the train's departure date. Click here to get the Contact Us adress. Value fare is non-exchangeable and non-refundable. Youth Fare (for travelers under 26 years of age) is exchangeable once in Europe before departure date. It is non-refundable. Passholder Fare (issued in conjunction with appropriate railpass) is exchangeable once in Europe. It is non-refundable. Senior Fare (for travelers 60 years of age and over) is exchangeable once in Europe. It is non-refundable.
- A. No, travel on Eurostar requires a separate ticket. However, many rail passes include discounted rates for the Eurostar called a Passholder fare. To see a list of passes that allow these fares select "details" when viewing fares with a pass.
- A. Breakfast is served before 11:00 a.m.; lunch is served between 11:00 a.m. and 2:00pm A snack is served between 2:00pm and 5:00pm Dinner is served after 5:00pm.
answered | Posted by Ana L. | Comments 0 | Created: 06/02/2017
answered | Posted by Jake T. | Comments 0 | Created: 02/02/2017
answered | Posted by vijay t. | Comments 0 | Created: 10/01/2017
answered | Posted by Jameelah R. | Comments 0 | Created: 13/12/2016
answered | Posted by Damia D. | Comments 0 | Created: 24/10/2016
Reviews & ratings Eurostar
Overall rating (1893)
Overall appreciationExcellent 39% Very good 36% Average 18% Poor 4% Terrible 2%
- "Easy and comfortable" Muhammad s. 19/01/2017
It was a very pleasant journey to London. Very smooth and comfortable. Would definitely take the train again. Value for money Convenience
- "Train travel" Victoria m. 16/01/2017
We live in South Africa, so our experience of public transport is limited to the Gautrain and flying. Our experience traveling on the Eurostar was a revelation, the transition through registration, seating and service was excellent. The little extra of knowing our name and seat number was also impressive. We would use the service again and recommend to others. Value for money Convenience
- "trip to paris" . 15/01/2017
great trip- all good.
- "Sweet trip" Jamal a. 08/01/2017
Very pleasant journey and wonderful Value for money Convenience
- "Comfort on the go" Nurul Aqidah i. 08/01/2017
First time taking train, such a good experience what more with wifi available. Comfortable and it was a smooth journey. Value for money Convenience
- "Easy booking" Ee Hua k. 05/01/2017
Booking of eurostar was easy with raileurope. Value for money Convenience
- "More interesting than flying" Gabriel c. 04/01/2017
You'll get the same confort, travell experience, as a plane. But, and here is the Little secret, you can enjoy the landscapes vs keep boring in front of a TV Value for money Convenience
- "hasan" Hassan a. 04/01/2017
the trip was nice Value for money Convenience
- "Wonderful Experience" Mohd Buang h. 30/12/2016
It was a wonderful experience on the Euro-rail. It was easy to book online and the process of checking in and boarding the train was smooth. The helpful attendants at the train station were there to guide us along. The train was clean and seats comfortable. We had the most pleasant journey to Paris. Thank you Euro-rail!! We will definitely take the train again. Value for money Convenience
- "Very good trip" Myriam m. 25/12/2016
We booked more than 3 weeks before the trip and it was quiet expensive....but we enjoy the ride, on time and nice. Value for money Convenience
- "Be on time" Reynold b. 23/12/2016
So I was late for my train and missed the cut off time for boarding the train. My fault but wasn't a problem...the next train was in 30 mins. There was no issues getting a ticket on the next train at a discount rate as I had missed my train.from then on all was perfect train on time and a fast efficient service was provided...well done and thanks... :-) Value for money
- "Fast and comfortable" Georgy v. 19/12/2016
It was a good trip. A small delay on arrival but generally very good. Enjoyed it! Thanks, guys. Value for money Convenience
- "Very convinient " Reuven Mordhai k. 11/12/2016
Best way to get from Paris to London ! Value for money Convenience
- "European vacation" Elena Mari Ginia d. 07/12/2016
The staff are very helpful. It was our first time to travel via rail and we initially got lost and didn't know where to check in. The rail staff was very helpful in showing us where to go thereby managing to get to our trains just in time. The seats are comfortable and the food is good. Very friendly attendants, too. Value for money Convenience
- "It’s ver nice trip" Te-yen c. 06/12/2016
I love the service. Very comfortable Value for money Convenience