Why choose us?
900,000 travellers in 2012
N° 1 distributor of train tickets.
Helpful travel experts
Our dedicated staff at your service.
All of Europe, one place to buy your tickets!
Rail Europe Travel+
Free coupons, train travel guide and more.
Member of Trusted Commerce program.
Need assistance planning ?
Review and ratings (5833)
Find a point to point ticket
Eurostar is the high-speed passenger train service between London and Paris, and London and Brussels. Their trains have more capacity than a jumbo jet – 766 seats per train! Travelling at up to 300km/h, it takes just 2h 15 to Paris, and 2h 01 to Brussels, and with 30 or more services a day, Eurostar ease even just a 1-day trip.
You must book a ticket in advance to travel on Eurostar, and we recommend you check in 45 minutes before departure. If you’re a citizen of a non-EU country, you will need to complete a landing card to hand to immigration staff.
Travelling by Eurostar is a great introduction to European High Speed Rail. Once you’ve experienced the comfort and style of city to city train travel, Europe is your oyster.
Eurostar offers seasonal routes in summer and winter in Europe. During summer period, from July to September, Eurostar has direct services between London and Avignon, in the south east of France. During the winter period, from December to April, Eurostar links directly London to Moûtiers, Aime-la-Plagne and Bourg St Maurice giving access to over 40 ski resorts across the Alps, including Courchevel, La Plagne, Tignes, Méribel and Les Arcs.
Popular journeys and travel durations
As well as serving London, Paris, Brussels and Lille, Eurostar also offers direct, high-speed services from London to Disneyland® Resort Paris, and seasonal services to the Provencal city of Avignon and the French Alps.
|London St Pancras – Paris Gare du Nord||2h 15|
|London St Pancras – Brussels Midi/Zuid||2h 01|
|London St Pancras – Lille||1h 20|
|London St Pancras - Disneyland® Resort Paris||2h 34|Paris London 02:17 $90 Brussels London 02:01 $90 Lille London 01:21 $90 Calais London 00:56 $122
Eurostar bookings open four months prior to departure – book as early as possible for the best ticket prices.
Booking & Ticket deliveryBooking :
- Eurostar tickets are open for booking 120 days ahead.
- Get the lowest prices by booking early and don’t wait until the last minute as cheaper seats sell the fastest.
- Opt for off-peak trains when you have to travel short notice. They are more affordable than morning and evening trains along with those running on holiday eves, Friday and Sunday afternoon.
Ticket delivery option(s) :
|Paper ticket||Receive your ticket directly to your address. Just take them with you and you are ready to travel. Shipping fees apply.|
|Print @ home||Print your ticket anywhere and anytime before your travel. Skip shipping fees.||Printing guide|
|Print @ Station||Go to a self-service ticket machine and enter your reference to retrieve your ticket. Skip shipping fees.||Printing guide|
Seat reservation :
- Mandatory for this train! The seat reservation is included in the price of your ticket. Please note that seats are auto-allocated by train carriers. Depending on availabilities, carriers will ensure that all passengers of a same party are seated together. Seats can be swapped only once on-board.
- Pass holders . Book your seat reservation exclusively with Rail Europe.
Eurostar is the ideal form of transport for travellers more used to the hassle of crowded airports than to the relaxed atmosphere of an international high-speed train.
Experience the service
Before you board
- Eurostar’s main stations, Paris Gare du Nord, Brussels Midi/Zuid and London St Pancras International, are all located in the centre of the city.
- Each Eurostar station has good public transport links and taxi ranks.
- In City centers, Eurostar stations look like a mall with a lot of shops, and WiFi access.
- If you’re travelling in Business Premier, you can use the dedicated lounges in each station.
|First class||First class||Second class|
|Carrier’s designationName of class of service as you might see on your ticket. small>||Business Premier||Standard Premier||Standard|
|10 minute check-in Avoid queues and get fast-tracked to board the train. small>||√|
|Business lounge at station Get the ultimate treat before any trip, or simply an ideal place to continue working. small>||√|
|Reclining seats Cosy with more legroom, reclining seats are ideal to enjoy the trip. small>||√||√|
|Power sockets Ideal to plug your laptop, phone or any electronic device from your seat. small>||√||√|
|Newspapers and magazines Grab your free international/local newspaper or magazine and enjoy the ride. small>||√||√|
|Meal and drink A delicious meal and drinks are served at seat on board. small>||√||√|
|Bar buffet car Access to the bar buffet car where snacks and beverages can be bought. small>||√||√||√|
|30 minute check-in Such a short moment considering you are about to board one of the most famous trains in the world. small>||√||√|
|60 minute check-in (seasonal routes) Shorter than any airport check-in for a memorable trip ahead. small>||√||√|
Standard or Business Premier: make your choice.
- Whether you travel in Business or Standard Premier Class aboard Eurostar, you benefit from a wide range of services to travel in comfort and style. You are welcome by staff at the entrance of the carriage and you benefit from air-conditioned and specially designated carriages for your comfort. Eurostar trains offer you spacious reclining seats with generous legroom. Each seat has either an individual slide out table or a fixed table shared with adjacent passengers and is equipped with power sockets. Flexibility of ticket, wireless in the business lounges, additional aboard services like the Express breakfast option for those who wish to work: dedicated to Business travellers, the Eurostar Business Premier Class makes you benefit from a wide range of services especially designed for your comfort and peace of mind.
No need to burden yourself, Eurostar trains offer all you need!
- There is a luggage limit onboard Eurostar trains. You are allowed 2 pieces of luggage and 1 carry-on bag.
Will there be a toilet on the train?
- Toilets are easily accessible on all the Eurostar trains and are usually most of the time indicated with the letters WC. Toilets can usually be found at the front or back of each Eurostar train coach, and include a sink, toilet and a locking door.
Travelling with Eurostar is 100% hassle free. Easy booking and high standards in every travel class make your journey a total bliss.
Interactive travel map
Review and ratings
Overall rating (5833)
Overall appreciationExcellent 39% Very good 36% Average 18% Poor 4% Terrible 2%
"Eurostar- Paris to London" Anil r.
Very briefly and precisely , travel by Eurostar was an excellent experience. Value for money Convenience
"London/paris trip" Raja Amilia Binti r.
There were 3 of us travelling. Purchasing the tickets from Rail Europe made our holiday hassle free. The online system was easy to use, we were assured of seats and we did not have to gueue for tickets or when checking in. We were also allocated good seats. Overall it was a good experience. Convenience
"Worth of money" Zhen Wei n.
The train is very comfortable and I think it is worth of money. Value for money Convenience
"Comfort and security" Francine c.
The trip was very good. Actually, all trips that I made the last 2 months were very good. The Rail Europe is a excellent company. Thanks Value for money Convenience
"Great transportation " Kan Yung Suki y.
Eurostar is very convenient for traveling from London to Paris. Both centre are in centre and near the metro Value for money Convenience
"London to Brussels" Chun Hong p.
A fast and convenient way to travel between London and Brussels. Booking was fuss-free and simple. Everything went well and smooth. Highly recommend Eurostar. Value for money Convenience
"Good" Zuhaidi m.
Good service, comfortable train, quiet cabin, After a disastrous TGV ride, Eurotrain was a nice breather. Value for money Convenience
"Very nice trip" Kobedi p.
We enjoyed the trip, except for the changing carriage pressure as we passed through tunnels it was deafening and very uncomfortable. Otherwise, the entire trip was really good. Value for money Convenience
"Nice!" Kam Yu Christy s.
Taking train from london to bruseels is a nice experience!!!!! Value for money Convenience
"excellent" Ronit e.
Value for money Convenience
"Family Europe Vacation 2013" Kamaruzaman a.
Lovely as it was, the services provided was good and up to our expectations. travelling with 4 children, me and my wife found out that it was convenient and also reasonable to travel by train. The comfort and timely services are great to plan our trip and our necessary check ins. Worth noting here that Virgin Train was exceptionally good in our London - Manchester journey. We loved and enjoyed it very much. Overall, much better than driving definitely. Value for money Convenience
"My European Gap Year at 53 " Kim m.
As I'm in Europe from Australia for at least a year I am carrying 28 kg of luggage and 11kg overnight/ handbag, the cheap airlines were not really and option for me. The international airlines such as Etihad fortunately allow 30kg of stowed luggage etc as I have to carry all seasons with me. I was a bit nervous about travelling under the sea however I missed that part as I enjoyed a chat and wine and curry with a lovely young French nurse who was trying to learn English. The Eurostar service was very punctual and the journey unbelievably fast, convenient, and excellent value for money. Flying would have meant exorbitant excess baggage costs. The experience was so good I have booked several other journeys and upgraded to 1st Class on my journey from Paris to Florence. I hope you have just as pleasant experience and bon voyage! Kim Value for money Convenience
"Paris-London by train" Kim Meng y.
This is the first time we travelled from Paris to London by train. So everything was new to us and therefore found it quite a hassle. Took some time to find out that we have to go up another level to check in. The escalator up was not working and difficult to climb due to our heavy luggage and bags. There was no sight of any elevator nearby so had to waste more time asking where it is located. Surprised that we all need to go through UK customs even though it's a EU country. However, after check in, there were adequate train officers to guide and help the passengers. Our tickets were booked about a week before departure date and we found the prices shot up as compared to a month before. After all the initial hassle, we had a smooth train ride to London. Value for money Convenience
"Quick trip to europe. " Jodie c.
This is fast and cheap way of getting to europe. Snacks available and comfortable seats. Value for money Convenience
"Wounderful" Jose m.
Thanks for this incredible trip!!!! Value for money Convenience